Monday, November 29, 2010

****Shutterfly****

I have been browsing the web looking for the perfect Christmas Card and I always go back to shutterfly.  The website seems very easy to use and the designs are great.  I am still trying to decide which one to use cause there are so many cute options.  This is my first year doing a Christmas Card and I am so excited to have babies now to show off in a cute Christmas Card.  Now I just need to get it done, my husband thinks it won't happen but I am going to prove him wrong.....so please leave me your address in my comments so I can mail you a cute Christmas Card that I will hopefully be creating at Shutterfly. I just hope it turns out the way I want it to.  I hope you all are doing well and please send your Christmas Cards my way.  P.O. Box 116 Midway UT 84049.
      

These are just a few of my favorites that I saw.  Please go to shutterfly.com and check out the selection.

Here are some links as well:
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/christmas/gift-tags
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/party-cards-stationary

I also need to make birthday cards for the triplets as well, maybe I should combine the two??

Check out shutterfly's promotion and you could get 50 free Christmas cards.  Go to http://bit.ly/sfly2010

2 comments:

  1. Rich and Tanna
    5060 139th Lane NW
    Williston, ND 58801

    I have faith in you, you can get them done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one!
    Adam and Taylor Knight
    PO BOX 463
    Heber UT 84032

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete