I can't believe how big they are getting! AND so adorable...WOW, what beautiful babies. It was good to see you on Sunday and you look FABULOUS!!~Mary
Just when. I think they can't get any cuter they do. They are so adorable. I need to come and see you and them. I am running Ragnar so hopefull I will have time to drop in and say. Next year you need to run with us!
OOHH They are sooo kissable. These photos are so fun! Love the Tripies!
I can't believe how big they are getting! AND so adorable...WOW, what beautiful babies. It was good to see you on Sunday and you look FABULOUS!!
ReplyDelete~Mary
Just when. I think they can't get any cuter they do. They are so adorable. I need to come and see you and them. I am running Ragnar so hopefull I will have time to drop in and say. Next year you need to run with us!
ReplyDeleteOOHH They are sooo kissable. These photos are so fun! Love the Tripies!
ReplyDelete